Can words express my pain? I doubt!
Now I know that human existence is like a candle flickering in the wind. I mistook your smiles and tears, for tears of joy during your last days on earth, thinking and praying that you will be well and healthy again, but little did I know that the flickering candle was about to be extinguished.
You lived a modern life, worthy of emulation. You taught not by words but by example, which evidence is shown in the type of children you left behind. You were a father in a million, too dear to lose. A man of honor and integrity, strong, hard - working, caring, loving and a kind father to all.
You were the blood of my blood and flesh of my flesh. Your passing away has created a vacuum in my heart which nobody can fill in this world. We lived as one in one on earth, now tell me how can I live without you? You know the thought alone is capable of breaking me down.
Nevertheless, I wish you had stayed a little longer for me to say thanks to you for the fatherly care and love you showed me. Your legacy on earth must never be forgotten. From you Daddy, I learnt to do extraordinary thingd in simple ways thus reducing complexities to simplicity. For me, I have only a basket full of thanks and praises to sing of you for a job well done.
But it pains me most whenever I remember the times you and I shared together, the plans we had and the company we gave to each other. From you I learnt so many things that will see me through in life.
My major regret is that you worked, labored, waited and fought for the best, but you never stayed to enjoy the fruit you started sowing in me.
Nevertheless, I know you are too good and loving to leave this planet but God knows why hour took you away from this sinful and wicked world. Although you have gone to the world beyond, your footsteps will always remain forever to guide me and your footprints of kindness would still live on..
Happy birthday Daddy.. I will always celebrate you like you were still here with me..
Daddy.. I CHOOSE TO SAY YOUR LAST DAYS ON EARTH WAS A CELEBRATION OF LIFE..
Adieu!! Till we meet to part no more.
Now I know that human existence is like a candle flickering in the wind. I mistook your smiles and tears, for tears of joy during your last days on earth, thinking and praying that you will be well and healthy again, but little did I know that the flickering candle was about to be extinguished.
You lived a modern life, worthy of emulation. You taught not by words but by example, which evidence is shown in the type of children you left behind. You were a father in a million, too dear to lose. A man of honor and integrity, strong, hard - working, caring, loving and a kind father to all.
You were the blood of my blood and flesh of my flesh. Your passing away has created a vacuum in my heart which nobody can fill in this world. We lived as one in one on earth, now tell me how can I live without you? You know the thought alone is capable of breaking me down.
Nevertheless, I wish you had stayed a little longer for me to say thanks to you for the fatherly care and love you showed me. Your legacy on earth must never be forgotten. From you Daddy, I learnt to do extraordinary thingd in simple ways thus reducing complexities to simplicity. For me, I have only a basket full of thanks and praises to sing of you for a job well done.
But it pains me most whenever I remember the times you and I shared together, the plans we had and the company we gave to each other. From you I learnt so many things that will see me through in life.
My major regret is that you worked, labored, waited and fought for the best, but you never stayed to enjoy the fruit you started sowing in me.
Nevertheless, I know you are too good and loving to leave this planet but God knows why hour took you away from this sinful and wicked world. Although you have gone to the world beyond, your footsteps will always remain forever to guide me and your footprints of kindness would still live on..
Happy birthday Daddy.. I will always celebrate you like you were still here with me..
Daddy.. I CHOOSE TO SAY YOUR LAST DAYS ON EARTH WAS A CELEBRATION OF LIFE..
Adieu!! Till we meet to part no more.
Awww this is really touching dear *
ReplyDeletealso very nice,because u described
very strond and positive way....Res
sour dear...
Nice tribute to a loving father.g* an
very nice,because u described him i
strond and positive way....Rest his
dear...very nice,because u described
very strond and positive way....Res
sour dear...
Nice tribute to a loving father.g* an
very nice,because u described him i
strond and positive way....Rest his
dear...